This is Anita here . Cards are such beautiful things to light up a dull moment. We all give and receive cards all the time. So keeping that in mind, I have a note card stand made with Elizabeth Craft Design dies made with Susan's Flowers. This can be displayed and has a beautiful sentiment to inspire you.
- Cut two pieces of Gate fold Elegant Roses die . Fold and score the flaps and using the double sided tape adhere the two pieces back to back to make the base.
- Cut a card base using the dotted scallop rectangle die and adhere a matching pattern paper to it using double sided tape. Cut a small die cut rectangle and stamp the sentiment. Cut a smaller frame and adhere to the sentiment in a way shown away.
- Adhere this on the card base.
- Cut die cuts from Susan's lily flower die. Color with Pan Pastels and shape and mold the flowers and leaves . Attach them on to the base and top of the card.
- Insert the card in the Elegant roses base and to make it stand, use the back of the card for support.